Sunday, February 13, 2011

Granny Squares . . . for sale?!

A very, very brief post today...

Found a neat shop (House8810) off of the Design*Sponge blog. I don't usually follow sidebar ads, but there was this photo of 3 granny square potholders or dishcloths or something and I simply HAD to see if they were for sale, for real....!

Here's the link to the "Grandma's Pot Holders"! $16.00! If they have seriously become cool enough to BUY, then I suddenly have a perfect use for all of those skein-ends!

My hommage to sherbet. Since discovering gelato, I've never gone back.

Then again, there's always Knit-a-Square, which is a far more noble cause.

House 8810 sells other crochet kitchen items (all pot holders) - these and these! Is crochet COOL again?!

And check out the "around the house" category - vintage-looking granny square afghans ($120!) and pillow shams ($45)

Coolest thing I saw on House 8810: the Russian Matryoshka nesting dolls that are actually measuring cups! Too bad they're plastic and not aluminum or stainless steel.

Short post, but had to share it for the crocheters!

No comments:

Post a Comment