Thursday, October 13, 2011

Innocent Coffee - Worth a Walk



Of course I forgot my camera today*. A gorgeous, sunny autumn day and I forgot to bring it along with me (I was rather in a hurry, seeing as it was the middle of a weekday!).
*updated photos added above!


At any rate, I finally stopped in at Innocent Coffee (I'll upload a proper photo soon when next I pass by, camera in tow) and ordered a muscovado latte and a thyme & orange zest shortbread.


WOW. That was a very, very delicious stopover! Highly recommended on your way to or from Granville Island. It's an adorable, bright, open space with limited but quaint seating and the most incredible doodles in their pen and paper guest book (open for you to contribute to as well, if the mood strikes you!).

From their website: http://www.innocentcoffee.com

There's a major downside to Innocent Coffee, however - due to health regulations (because of their limited space), they don't have reusable cutlery and cups. So do bring your reusable mug with you!


Make sure you try something with that delicious, raw brown sugar muscovado syrup and have a biscuit - you won't be disappointed (and the prices are well within the reasonable range, too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment