Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Easter this Sunday!

Happy little finches in a flowering tree!
The first bumblebee all year! <3

Open invitation - come one, come all! 10th and Ontario, Mt Pleasant

Regardless of what you celebrate this weekend, I'm wishing you a very happy Easter (and Passover to my Jewish pals). It's a day of renewed hope and light for all - I won't evangelize at you, but I will give a scripture reference for context:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(from The Gospel of John, chapter 3, verse 16 - this is the wording of the King James Bible)

If you'd like to learn more about Easter and why it is so important to Christians, you can read a quick blurb about it here. I think it's rather sad that the best reference I can find on Easter is on Wikipedia, but such is our world.


CHECK OUT MY NEW PAGE!
"Frugal Food - Cheap but Exciting Meals"



A neighbour's narcissi and daffodils

Happy Easter! Don't eat too many chocolate eggs - save some for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment